Company secretary and accounting services at startup prices.
Capable corporate services on a shoestring.
Tailored to your needs
Move the slider to see more options.
We believe in a relationship, not one where you pay every time you pick up the phone. Pay one yearly fee and get unlimited access to the following common services:
Our yearly fee excludes the following activities. We can assist you as needed.
For the preparation of any legal documentation outside of the above scope and any related board resolutions to enact these changes, we will be happy to connect you with our legal partners to support you.
Don’t have a local resident director in Singapore? No problem – use ours!
Due to the non-executive nature and associated liability of the position conditions are:
- Joint take up of our all-inclusive Corporate Secretary package
- Appointment of at least one director to make executive decisions (100% foreign ok)
- Take up of an accounting and tax package or providing a s$2,000 security deposit.
Accounting & Bookkeeping
Tailored to your needs
Pricing will be billed upfront annually & plans are based on Financial Year (not calendar year).
All plans will include the following:
Common add-ons to smaller plans
What is considered as an expense?
When considering an “expense”, we categorise it into operating vs. non-operating and fixed vs. variable.
- Operating: Expenses a business incurs through its normal business operations.
- Non-operating: Expenses that are not related to normal business operations.
- Fixed: Expenses that does not change and remain the same every month, even though there may be an increase or decrease in business activity in sales or production.
- Variable: Expenses that keep changing every month depending on the business activity in sales or production.
If you need more information, have a look at our accounting by expense FAQ.
Need ad-hoc company support or a rescue job?
Get Fully Covered with Mandatory Tax Filings
A Dependent Pass (DP) allows work pass holders to bring certain family members to Singapore. DP holders can live in Singapore and also work and study with a Letter of Consent (LOC) from the Ministry of Manpower. Visas are processed by Sleek’s inhouse immigration team.