foodpanda and Sleek Join Forces to Streamline Business Registration for Retailers
2 minute read
We’re thrilled to announce that we’ve partnered with food delivery service foodpanda to help give restaurant partners support in setting up and running their business in Singapore.
Over 6,000 of the company’s restaurant partners will now be able to access exclusive rates for incorporation, company secretary, visa support, and accounting, available through foodpanda’s platform for their businesses, pandapartners.sg.
Both foodpanda and Sleek believe that service underpinned by technology is changing their respective sectors. Whether it’s food or company secretary work, people are looking for ways to get what they need faster, and with less hassle.
Sleek CEO Julien Labruyere says, “We think it’s a great partnership, and are pleased to support foodpanda’s restaurant partners with our easy to use self-service company secretary so that they can focus more on their business.”
“These retailers shouldn’t need to deal with traditional company secretaries that make them visit their offices during their peak service times to sign corporate documents. Our service lets them manage their ACRA and IRAS compliance and sign all important documents from their laptop without leaving their restaurant.” foodpanda restaurant partner benefits include:
- Free incorporation when Sleek is appointed as company secretary
- Free Xero and ReceiptBank accounts with all accounting packages
- Unlimited free access to SleekSign for e-signing documents
- 10% off the first invoice for company incorporation, company secretary, or accounting
- Access to Sleek’s referral programme
- S$10,000 in processing volume credit with Stripe
- US$3,000 in AWS Promotional credit and S$3,000 in Cloud and Firebase credits with Google Cloud available for their website
For more information see https://www.pandapartners.sg/administrative-services