Your compliance partner.
Efficient online incorporation for your cohort of companies. Automatic filing reminders, fast and effective service, and everything at the touch of your fingertips.
Hear what our clients have to say
“We are looking for service providers that we can trust, & also provide professional consistent quality of service at a price that makes sense for our budget.“
Andrew D Ive
Founder, Big Idea Ventures
“Sleek provides a digital and integrated platform to setup and manage the ongoing administrative matters of a company. It’s great for new and even experienced entrepreneurs looking to set up a business in Singapore.”
Head of Innovation & Strategy, Grow
“The Sleek experience has been seamless and easy to use. It is fuss-free and customer service has been really good. I will highly recommend Sleek.”
Cofounder, Mbanq LABS
Net Promoter Score (NPS)
Out of 87 reviews on Google
A compliance partner that can handle
high growth startups
Some company secretaries aren’t equipped to handle tech startups, rapidly scaling companies and complex shareholder structures. We are.
Efficient customer service
Efficient customer service
Enjoy s$30,000 of perks
We won’t sting you with any hidden fees. It’s one cost to get you up and running. See what’s included in our all-inclusive package.
- Checking and reserving company name
- Preparing all registration forms
Preparing your company constitution(memorandum & articles of the company)
- All government fees (Name application – s$15, Registration fee – s$300)
- Filing with ACRA
- Resolution to open a bank account
s$1,500 / Year
Setting up from overseas? Use Sleek to fulfil your requirement to have a locally resident director on your company’s board.
- Nominee director registration with annual renewal
- 3-month and 6-month terms available for temporary nominee directorships
- Joint take up of our all-inclusive Corporate Secretary package
- Appointment of at least one other director (100% foreign ok) to make executive decisions
- Take up of either one of our tax and accounting packages (starting from s$1,200/year) or else providing a refundable s$2,000 security deposit.
s$300 / Year
Is your HQ or other office overseas? Use Sleek to fulfil your legal requirement to have a registered address in Singapore.
- An address in Singapore to be used in your incorporation application with ACRA
- Paperless mail forwarding – we scan and upload all your mail to our portal for your review (you’ll also receive a notification when this happens)
- 1 GB for mail cloud storage (s$10/GB/year above 1GB)
Tailored to your needs
We believe in a relationship, not one where you pay every time you pick up the phone. Pay one yearly fee and get unlimited access to the following common services.
- Preparation & filing of annual return – (Inclusive of s$60 ACRA fee)
- Appointment of director/corporate secretary/auditor
- Resignation of director/corporate secretary/auditor
Change in officers’ particulars
- Change of company name
- Change of registered business address
- Holding of AGM (if required) and filing of annual return
- Declaration and distribution of dividends
Change of financial year end
- Change of principal business activities (SSIC Codes)
- Share issuance & transfer (Ordinary & Preference)
Our yearly fee excludes the following activities that we can assist you with on an ad-hoc basic:
- Strike-off: s$500
- Other ACRA filing fees and penalties
For the preparation of any legal documentation outside of the above scope and any related board resolutions to enact these changes, we will be happy to connect you with our legal partners to support you.
All-in Accounting Compliance
Tailored to your needs
Hassle-free bookkeeping, accounting, tax, and payroll services in Singapore. Flexible accounting prices based on expenses, for all kinds of businesses.
Pricing will be billed upfront annually & plans are based on Financial Year (not calendar year).
- Set up & onboarding
- Monthly bookkeeping
- Unaudited financial statement
- ECI & corporate tax return
- Xero (Single currency) & Receipt Bank subscriptions
- Payroll support with Talenox subscription
- Monthly management report
Payroll support includes –
Monthly report and payslip, CPF and SDL processing, self-help group payment submission, IR21 tax clearance and IR8A via auto-inclusion scheme.
Monthly management report includes –
Balance sheet, income statement, general ledger, account payables summary, account receivables summary and schedules (i.e. fixed asset schedule).
Common add-ons to smaller plans –
- Multi-currency Upgrade: s$200/financial year
- XBRL Report Preparation: s$500/financial year
- GST Compliance: s$300/quarter or s$1,200/financial year
Get Fully Covered with Mandatory Tax Filings
- Preparation of Unaudited Financial Statements: s$600
- Preparation of ECI & Form C-S or Form C: s$500 I s$600
Tax Compliance for Group & Holding Companies
- Consolidation of Group Accounts: from s$2,000
- Group Unaudited Financial Statements: from s$1,200
Ad-Hoc Tax Support
- GST Registration: s$400
- XBRL Preparation: s$500
- Reconstruction of Accounts: from s$1,200
- Audit Compliance & Assistance: from s$1,500
- Withholding Tax Filing: s$100 per filing
When considering an “expense”, we categorise it into operating vs. non-operating and fixed vs. variable.
- Operating: Expenses a business incurs through its normal business operations.
- Non-operating: Expenses that are not related to normal business operations.
- Fixed: Expenses that does not change and remain the same every month, even though there may be an increase or decrease in business activity in sales or production.
- Variable: Expenses that keep changing every month depending on the business activity in sales or production.
If you need more information, have a look at our accounting by expense FAQ.
Are you ready to enjoy a smooth and paperless management of your back office?
From solo entrepreneur to a small business with a team, Sleek is the partner you need!
Incubators and accelerators are great ways for startups and entrepreneurs to quickly grow their business. Incubators typically work with startups in their infancy, providing initial help such as workspaces and legal counsel if needed. Meanwhile, accelerators focus on established startups who are having issues staying up; they can also be used to provide seed funding.
While often used interchangeably, differences do exist. Incubators centre on innovation whereas accelerators focus upscales a business.Determining which program to use ultimately depends on your own business structure and news. Find out more in our guide here!
To start your own program, here are some tips:
- Have a look at the market and budding entrepreneur’s mandatory requirements
- Start looking for resources – create a common space area, build a solid infrastructure, security and more.
- Make connections with industry leaders
- Learn to manage startups