The compliance autopilot for fast growing Startups & SMEs in Singapore.
Your responsive and efficient
corporate services partner
Say hello to stress-free filing. Get advice from our team of experts on your
accounting and corporate governance obligations.
Efficient customer service
Efficient customer service
Enjoy s$30,000 of perks
We won’t sting you with any hidden fees. It’s one cost to get you up and running. See what’s included in our all-inclusive package.
- Checking and reserving company name
- Preparing all registration forms
Preparing your company constitution(memorandum & articles of the company)
- All government fees (Name application – s$15, Registration fee – s$300)
- Filing with ACRA
- Resolution to open a bank account
s$1,500 / Year
Setting up from overseas? Use Sleek to fulfil your requirement to have a locally resident director on your company’s board.
- Nominee director registration with annual renewal
- 3-month and 6-month terms available for temporary nominee directorships
- Joint take up of our all-inclusive Corporate Secretary package
- Appointment of at least one other director (100% foreign ok) to make executive decisions
- Take up of either one of our tax and accounting packages (starting from s$1,200/year) or else providing a refundable s$2,000 security deposit.
s$300 / Year
Is your HQ or other office overseas? Use Sleek to fulfil your legal requirement to have a registered address in Singapore.
- An address in Singapore to be used in your incorporation application with ACRA
- Paperless mail forwarding – we scan and upload all your mail to our portal for your review (you’ll also receive a notification when this happens)
- 1 GB for mail cloud storage (s$10/GB/year above 1GB)
Tailored to your needs
We believe in a relationship, not one where you pay every time you pick up the phone. Pay one yearly fee and get unlimited access to the following common services.
- Preparation & filing of annual return – (Inclusive of s$60 ACRA fee)
- Appointment of director/corporate secretary/auditor
- Resignation of director/corporate secretary/auditor
Change in officers’ particulars
- Change of company name
- Change of registered business address
- Holding of AGM (if required) and filing of annual return
- Declaration and distribution of dividends
Change of financial year end
- Change of principal business activities (SSIC Codes)
- Share issuance & transfer (Ordinary & Preference)
Our yearly fee excludes the following activities that we can assist you with on an ad-hoc basic:
- Strike-off: s$500
- Other ACRA filing fees and penalties
For the preparation of any legal documentation outside of the above scope and any related board resolutions to enact these changes, we will be happy to connect you with our legal partners to support you.
All-in Accounting Compliance
Tailored to your needs
Hassle-free bookkeeping, accounting, tax, and payroll services in Singapore. Flexible accounting prices based on expenses, for all kinds of businesses.
Pricing will be billed upfront annually & plans are based on Financial Year (not calendar year).
- Set up & onboarding
- Monthly bookkeeping
- Unaudited financial statement
- ECI & corporate tax return
- Xero (Single currency) & Receipt Bank subscriptions
- Payroll support with Talenox subscription
- Monthly management report
Payroll support includes –
Monthly report and payslip, CPF and SDL processing, self-help group payment submission, IR21 tax clearance and IR8A via auto-inclusion scheme.
Monthly management report includes –
Balance sheet, income statement, general ledger, account payables summary, account receivables summary and schedules (i.e. fixed asset schedule).
Common add-ons to smaller plans –
- Multi-currency Upgrade: s$200/financial year
- XBRL Report Preparation: s$500/financial year
- GST Compliance: s$300/quarter or s$1,200/financial year
Get Fully Covered with Mandatory Tax Filings
- Preparation of Unaudited Financial Statements: s$600
- Preparation of ECI & Form C-S or Form C: s$500 I s$600
Tax Compliance for Group & Holding Companies
- Consolidation of Group Accounts: from s$2,000
- Group Unaudited Financial Statements: from s$1,200
Ad-Hoc Tax Support
- GST Registration: s$400
- XBRL Preparation: s$500
- Reconstruction of Accounts: from s$1,200
- Audit Compliance & Assistance: from s$1,500
- Withholding Tax Filing: s$100 per filing
When considering an “expense”, we categorise it into operating vs. non-operating and fixed vs. variable.
- Operating: Expenses a business incurs through its normal business operations.
- Non-operating: Expenses that are not related to normal business operations.
- Fixed: Expenses that does not change and remain the same every month, even though there may be an increase or decrease in business activity in sales or production.
- Variable: Expenses that keep changing every month depending on the business activity in sales or production.
If you need more information, have a look at our accounting by expense FAQ.
Hear what our clients have to say
“We have been most impressed by how Sleek has been very tech savvy. Sleek stood out to us because of the prompt replies that they gave whenever we needed help and of course the confidence that they gave in helping us close our accounts.”
Cofounder, Kombynation Co.
“Sleek were helpful, proactive and efficient. They made the potentially complicated process of setting up a company in a foreign country extremely straightforward.”
Managing Director, Skyports
“Sleek is a one-stop solution for all accounting, payroll/HR and corporate secretarial needs. They are fast to respond to queries & help us with all our accounting & corporate secretarial responsibilities.”
Dr Sandhya Sriram
Cofounder, Shiok Meats
Net Promoter Score (NPS)
Out of 87 reviews on Google
Let's get started!
Focus on growing your business while we handle everything else. Sleek is the partner you need!
Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are companies whose personnel numbers fall below certain limits. SMEs are crucial to Singapore’s economy, constituting 99 per cent of all businesses.
To be considered a SME, a company must:
- Be registered and operate in Singapore;
- Have a minimum of 30 per cent local shareholding;
- Have an annual sales turnover not more than S$100 million OR employment size no more than 200 workers.
Singapore is attractive to entrepreneurs for its pro-business approach to Startups and SMEs, reflected in its numerous grants that support their development. Some, such as the Enterprise Development Grant (EDG), provide subsidies in project costs. Others, like the Startup SG Equity Programme, stimulate funding to secure private-sector investments.
Choosing which grant to apply for will ultimately depend on your business structure and needs! For a deeper understanding, check out our guide on grants here.
You may also consider alternative ways of funding your business such as bootstrapping, crowdfunding and angel investors which are explained here!
Incorporating your Startup or SME can be easy and quick – if you prepare the right documents. As with all business incorporations, the necessary documents must be prepared and submitted to the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA). If you’re not sure what’s needed, download our free pre-incorporation checklist here.
Additionally, you must determine your company structure before registering; namely sole-proprietorship, partnership, limited partnership, limited liability partnership (LLP) and a private limited company. If you need further help, feel free to reach out to us here.
Sleek streamlines the incorporation process so that you can set up in the quickest and most efficient way possible! Our digital and cloud services ensure your documents are safely uploaded while our digital signature services cut the need for any courier fees. In fact, with Sleek, we can help you set up from wherever you are – all with transparent pricing.
Signing up with Sleek also entitles you to up to $30 000 SGD in perks from over 25 partners through our partnership ecosystem! To find out more or to speak to our sales team, click here!