Sleek Index Report 2021
The COVID-19 pandemic created a climate of uncertainty for businesses, employers and employees, many of which are still being felt today. This makes us question – how steep of a decline did Singapore’s economy really face?
Our report aims to address this.
What is it?
The Sleek Index Report 2021 used aggregated data from over 1,000 clients in Sleek’s database as well as information from the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA). These data provided a snapshot of Singapore businesses and how they fared before and during the circuit breaker period in 2020, through the lens of company expenditure.
Who is it for?
Business owners, investors or any individuals seeking to know more about the effects of COVID-19 on Singapore’s small businesses will benefit from the Sleek Index Report 2021. Prospective users will find useful information that may help with business development, decision making and business planning.
What to expect?
Here’s what you can find inside the Sleek Index Report 2021:
- Key highlights from the performance of Singapore businesses.
- How the pandemic affected Singapore SMEs.
- Deep dive into these industries: F&B, Arts & Entertainment, Retail Trade (eCommerce), Construction and Real Estate.
- Holistic takeaways from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- How Singaporean small businesses have been navigating through this pandemic.
- How businesses can navigate through these unusual times and scale up for business survival and success.
- Six actionables for Singaporean SMEs to help supercharge your business.
Grow your business
Download our free report to see the latest trends that will help with the progression of your business in Singapore.