Senior Product Manager, Customer App
Sleek is on a mission to revolutionize how entrepreneurs operate their business. We want to give small business owners peace of mind and the power of online solutions to allow them to focus on what they do best – growing their business. As we work for our thousands of customers, we gather millions of data points about their business, and in turn we transform those into useful, actionable insights and recommendations to accelerate their growth through smart algorithms.
We are a team of 200 builders from 17 countries, with offices in Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, Australia and the UK committed to delivering a delightful experience to our clients!
We are looking for an amazingly well-rounded Senior Product Manager to own Sleek’s Customer Web App globally!
As Senior Product Manager, Customer App you will own one key part of our product, our customer web app, and be responsible to increase the engagement, and the ability for our customers to get fast and efficient support for their various needs.
- Sleek Customer App overall design, and how various services (developed by other squads) are displayed & prioritized according to customer needs.
- Customer Dashboard.
- Customer Support enablement, including automated requests.
- User Roles & Permissions.
You will have end-to-end product management responsibilities
- Managing all aspects of product development and user experience for existing and new products.
- Optimize Customer Experience based on customer research and detailed analytics.
- Think creatively and rigorously about how to solve problems and how we can add value in the banking and payment operations of SMEs, by offering solutions others don’t.
- Identify market trends and customer needs to inform new products and features.
- Enforce customer centricity in the product development cycle. Deduce insights for our product strategy based on data and user feedback.
- Drive discovery process, including inputs from research, design and internal stakeholders, to formulate product vision.
- Prioritize roadmap based on customer and business impact.
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications, and be clear of the definition of done.
- Work closely with the software development squad to ensure great quality and pace in delivery, and help manage scope to ensure progress.
- You will have the opportunity to manage 1-2 junior product managers.
- At least 4 years working experience as a Product Manager.
- At least 8 years of total experience.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Agile methodologies to build the product features & roadmap.
- Familiar with JIRA.
- Good enough understanding of the various technology stacks used for frontend as well as backend implementations.
More about Sleek
At Sleek, we work in a fast-paced start-up environment. We have a strong culture built around our five core values: Simplicity, Loyalty, Excellence, Entrepreneurship, Kindness. As a deliberately multicultural team, our team comprises more than 15 nationalities and spoken languages.
We consider the company’s success to be a result of committed individual and team efforts, and are looking to onboard talented and creative people who want to make a difference. Our corporate social responsibility is a passion we take very seriously as an opportunity to make the world a better place. With a strong commitment to also make Sleek a great place to work, we offer a flexible working environment where we empower every team member to be the best they can be – regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age or identity.
If you think you would be a good fit for our mission, we look forward to hearing from you!