Senior Corporate Secretary Executive
Sleek makes the lives of entrepreneurs easier! We built a digital platform that simplifies the business registration and management process for companies to efficiently operate in both Singapore and Hong Kong. Since 2017, our tools and services helped 4,000+ entrepreneurs from 115 countries do just that. Our clients range from solo entrepreneurs to global SMEs, and from a wide range of industries such as general consultancy, software development, general trading, ecommerce, etc.
We are a team of 170+ entrepreneurs from 17 countries, with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong & the Philippines, committed to digitizing the very traditional industry of company administration.
At Sleek, you will find a fast-paced environment focused on building great solutions, and endless opportunities for learning and knowledge sharing, whether it’s around a coffee with your colleagues at the office, or via video calls with your peers based overseas.
This position would suit a senior corporate secretary who is forward-thinking and has a desire to work in a progressive, tech-assisted environment. You must be able to prioritise your tasks and work comfortably under pressure. As a Senior Corporate Secretary Executive you will be responsible for identifying potential improvement areas, provide support and assistance to the Corporate Secretary Department. Excellent communication, business understanding and tech savvy will be very helpful to run this role.
The successful candidate will carry out the following duties which include, but are not limited to:
- Incorporating new companies
- Transferring corporate secretary appointments for existing companies
- Issuing Share Certificates
- Preparing AGM, EGM, Board Resolution, etc.
- Maintaining minutes books and updating records in registers
- Discharging Registered Charges
- E-stamping with IRAS for the transfer of shares
- Preparation of the Company’s billing for secretarial fee and other charges
- Update the Company’s computer system for payment & deposit the cheques/cash
- Striking-off companies
- And all other duties assigned by supervisor
- Diploma/Degree Holder in the fields of Business Studies/ Law/Administration/Management or equivalent
- Member of SAICSA and/or ACCA/ISCA would be a plus
- ‘Qualified Individual’ under ACRA regulations would be a plus
- Willing to work as named secretary for our clients
- Strong knowledge of Companies Act
- High motivated, eager to learn and keen desire to contribute
- Minimum 3-5 years of work related experience is required
- Detailed oriented and possessing high degree of professionalism and responsibility
- A team player with good interpersonal and writing skills
Come and join our dynamic, friendly, and always supportive team, to learn, grow, and develop yourself and the company!
Email your resume to [email protected] with the reference SENIOR CORPORATE SECRETARY EXECUTIVE