Senior Account Executive
Sleek is on a mission to revolutionize how entrepreneurs operate their business. We want to give small business owners peace of mind and the power of online solutions to allow them to focus on what they do best – growing their business. As we work for our thousands of customers, we gather millions of data points about their business, and in turn we transform those into useful, actionable insights and recommendations to accelerate their growth through smart algorithms.
We are a team of 200 builders from 17 countries, with offices in Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, Australia and the UK committed to delivering a delightful experience to our clients!
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive who is a hustler by heart to help quickly grow our business in the UK/SG!
- Focused on the conversion of inbound and self-sourced leads.
- Constantly on the lookout for new revenue opportunities, cross selling, networking and partnerships with strategic players.
- Drive Sleek’s revenue growth by over-achieving KPIs and milestones.
- Nurture prospect relationships through the sales cycle, ensuring alignment with Sleek’s product offering resulting in a long-term relationship.
- Improve existing lead acquisition channels in conjunction with internal teams.
- A minimum of 3 years working with external clients, with a proven track record selling complex products.
- Proactive with a positive attitude to roll up their sleeves and ensure targets are exceeded.
- A networker by heart with outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- A passion for technology and the local startup ecosystem.
- Inside sales experience prospecting and qualifying leads.
- Sales & Marketing experience essential.
- Hubspot experience preferred.
More about Sleek
At Sleek, we work in a fast-paced start-up environment. We have a strong culture built around our five core values: Simplicity, Loyalty, Excellence, Entrepreneurship, Kindness. As a deliberately multicultural team, our team comprises more than 15 nationalities and spoken languages.
We consider the company’s success to be a result of committed individual and team efforts, and are looking to onboard talented and creative people who want to make a difference. Our corporate social responsibility is a passion we take very seriously as an opportunity to make the world a better place. With a strong commitment to also make Sleek a great place to work, we offer a flexible working environment where we empower every team member to be the best they can be – regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age or identity.
If you think you would be a good fit for our mission, we look forward to hearing from you!