Sleek makes the lives of entrepreneurs easier! We built a digital platform that simplifies the business registration and management process for companies to efficiently operate in both Singapore and Hong Kong. Since 2017, our tools and services helped 4,000+ entrepreneurs from 115 countries do just that. Our clients range from solo entrepreneurs to global SMEs, and from a wide range of industries such as general consultancy, software development, general trading, ecommerce, etc.
We are a team of 170+ entrepreneurs from 17 countries, with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong & the Philippines, committed to digitizing the very traditional industry of company administration.
At Sleek, you will find a fast-paced environment focused on building great solutions, and endless opportunities for learning and knowledge sharing, whether it’s around a coffee with your colleagues at the office, or via video calls with your peers based overseas.
As RPA Engineer you will work on exciting, innovating RPA use cases to automate repetitive tasks to accelerate our business
- Work with Business Analysts, Scrum Masters, QA Analysts, Product Owners, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver business impacting projects.
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Design, develop and test automation workflows and scripts that are cost efficient and resilient
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions
- Create process and end-user documentation
- Monitoring and maintaining automation post-implementation and resolving any potential issues to ensure smooth business operations at optimum efficiency
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes
- Proficiency in programming languages, such as C, C++, Java, Python, Go
- Experience developing and consuming APIs.
- Experience on RPA tools like UIPath is a pre-requisite
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Experience with Databases, such as SQL and NoSQL.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and also in a team, and able to take initiative without always being directed.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and complex troubleshooting methods.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and prioritise the most critical tasks and projects.