Software QA / Test Engineer – Philippines
Sleek is on a mission to revolutionize how entrepreneurs operate their business. We want to give small business owners peace of mind and the power of online solutions to allow them to focus on what they do best – growing their business. As we work for our thousands of customers, we gather millions of data points about their business, and in turn we transform those into useful, actionable insights and recommendations to accelerate their growth through smart algorithms.
We are a team of 200 builders from 17 countries, with offices in Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, Australia and the UK committed to delivering a delightful experience to our clients!
- On-board and understand the platform features.
- Relate sleek platform modules to the main Sleek services.
- Contribute to creating the features to support Sleek business growth and strategy.
- Contribute to maintaining existing features to enhance platform resilience and user experience.
Quality Assurance – Requirements:
- Get familiar with the Sleek products, and their specifications, features.
- Contribute to the writing of details in the user stories for developers under Product Owner direction.
- Contribute to documenting in detail the bugs and issues found on the product to feed the backlog.
- Contribute to specification clarifications with the software engineers.
Quality Assurance – Testing:
- Create test strategy and test plan for Sleek product releases.
- Create test cases and document them in order to be able to execute them anytime.
- Execute test cases and report test results for each test campaign.
- Liaise with the engineering team to guide them through the found issues and defects.
- Automate functional tests through tooling, in order to increase the ratio of automated/manual tests.
- Ability to write detailed user stories and specifications in Confluence and Jira.
- Ability to document and report the tests defined and executed.
- Ability to work autonomously in an ambiguous fast-paced context.
- Ability to manage time and effort well when facing difficulties or under the pressure of deadlines.
- Ability to provide simple, efficient, quality and maintainable test case registry.
More about Sleek
At Sleek, we work in a fast-paced start-up environment. We have a strong culture built around our five core values: Simplicity, Loyalty, Excellence, Entrepreneurship, Kindness. As a deliberately multicultural team, our team comprises more than 18 nationalities and spoken languages.
We consider the company’s success to be a result of committed individual and team efforts, and are looking to onboard talented and creative people who want to make a difference. Our corporate social responsibility is a passion we take very seriously as an opportunity to make the world a better place. With a strong commitment to also make Sleek a great place to work, we offer a flexible working environment where we empower every team member to be the best they can be – regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age or identity.
If you think you would be a good fit for our mission, we look forward to hearing from you!