Sleek is on a mission to revolutionize how entrepreneurs operate their business. We want to give small business owners peace of mind and the power of online solutions to allow them to focus on what they do best – growing their business. We give them powerful and simple tools to incorporate their business, make it evolve, run their finance and their business easily, and file tax returns & company documents, 100% remotely without leaving their desk. We are utterly customer-centric and focus on solving important problems for our thousands of customers, in the most simple way possible.
At Sleek, we work in a fast-paced, start-up environment. We value ownership and accountability. We consider the company’s growth and success to be a result of individual efforts, and are looking to onboard talented and creative people, who want to make a difference and contribute to the growth of the company. We have a strong commitment to make Sleek a great place to work at and grow with. Currently live in Singapore & Hong-Kong, we have global ambitions.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who can drive a significant portion of our product portfolio. This is an end to end product owner role, responsible for all aspects of product development from discovery & planning to delivery and performance monitoring. She or he will focus on identifying customer needs, internal stakeholder problems, analysing Sleek competitive landscape and propose efficient solutions & feature roadmap for our overall SaaS products portfolio.
He or she will work closely with one or two developer squads, the UX & UI team, as well as key stakeholders across the business to conceptualize and deliver great products who delight our customers, allow Sleek to serve more customers or more of their needs, and improve the way we serve our customers.
- Managing all aspects of product development and user experience for existing and new products
- Think creatively and rigorously about how to solve problems
- Identify market trends and customer needs to inform new products and features
- Enforce customer centricity in the product development cycle. Deduce insights for our product strategy based on data and user feedback.
- Drive discovery process, including inputs from research, design and internal stakeholders, to formulate product vision
- Prioritize roadmap based on customer and business impact
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications, and be clear of the definition of done.
- Work closely with software development squad to ensure great quality and pace in delivery, and help manage scope to ensure progress.
- As an Agile product owner, write acceptance criteria to be implemented by software engineers and prioritize tickets of each sprint.
- 6-10 years experience in Software Product Management.
- SaaS or FinTech experience a strong plus
- Willingness to take end to end ownership and being accountable for the success of the product.
- Analytical & synthetic thinking with ability to ask the right questions to understand user problems and develop solutions. Willingness to build a track record of understanding and driving business requirements while working with various stakeholders.
- Ability to show empathy for users to define with designers the best user experience
- Be highly collaborative as the role will work closely with other department members to align and execute product development roadmap, especially with internal stakeholders, UX design & engineering departments to ensure product development timeline and roadmap are met.
- Have enough technical appetite to understand how our underlying products are built and have a keen eye for detail. Good understanding of the various technology stacks used for frontend as well as backend implementations.
- Proficient in Agile methodologies to build the product features & roadmap
- Familiar with JIRA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills