Product Manager – Customer Protection
Sleek is on a mission to revolutionize how entrepreneurs operate their business. We want to give small business owners peace of mind and the power of online solutions to allow them to focus on what they do best – growing their business. As we work for our thousands of customers, we gather millions of data points about their business, and in turn we transform those into useful, actionable insights and recommendations to accelerate their growth through smart algorithms.
We are a team of 200 builders from 17 countries, with offices in Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, Australia and the UK committed to delivering a delightful experience to our clients!
We are looking for an amazingly well-rounded Product Manager to help make our customer products fantastic!
As Product Manager, Customer Protection, you will be working to develop features that are focused on protecting customers & Sleek, while maintaining a great user experience. You will own the product end-to-end, from discovery to delivery, for Know-Your-Customers features, Anti-Money Laundering features, Data Ownership and Authentication. Your main objectives will be to ensure a high-level of detection of fraudulent or malevolent behaviors, while maintaining a fast and effortless customer experience. Sleek provides a variety of services to its start-up customers, and what matters to them is speed, convenience, & quality.
You are a passionate customer advocate. You never compromise on quality. You seek to understand every detail so the end product delights customers, and the engineering team can build at pace. You are agile, able to adapt quickly, good-hearted and ambitious. You have a passion for entrepreneurs and start-ups.
- Managing all aspects of product development and user experience for existing and new products
- Think creatively and rigorously about how to solve problems and how we can add value to small business owners & start-up founders
- Identify market trends and customer needs to inform new products and features
- Enforce customer centricity in the product development cycle. Deduce insights for our product strategy based on data and user feedback.
- Drive discovery process, including inputs from research, design and internal stakeholders, to formulate product vision
- Prioritize roadmap based on customer and business impact
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications, and be clear of the definition of done.
- Work closely with the software development squad to ensure great quality and pace in delivery, and help manage scope to ensure progress.
- At least 4 years working experience as a Product Manager or System Analyst.
- Fintech and/or KYC experience.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Accounting experience a strong plus.
- Proficient in Agile methodologies to build the product features & roadmap.
- Proficient with JIRA.
- Good enough understanding of the various technology stacks used for frontend as well as backend implementations.
More about Sleek
At Sleek, we work in a fast-paced start-up environment. We have a strong culture built around our five core values: Simplicity, Loyalty, Excellence, Entrepreneurship, Kindness. As a deliberately multicultural team, our team comprises more than 15 nationalities and spoken languages.
We consider the company’s success to be a result of committed individual and team efforts, and are looking to onboard talented and creative people who want to make a difference. Our corporate social responsibility is a passion we take very seriously as an opportunity to make the world a better place. With a strong commitment to also make Sleek a great place to work, we offer a flexible working environment where we empower every team member to be the best they can be – regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age or identity.
If you think you would be a good fit for our mission, we look forward to hearing from you!