Sleek is on a mission to revolutionize how entrepreneurs operate their business. We want to give small business owners peace of mind and the power of online solutions to allow them to focus on what they do best – growing their business. As we work for our thousands of customers, we gather millions of data points about their business, and in turn we transform those into useful, actionable insights and recommendations to accelerate their growth through smart algorithms.
We are a team of 200 builders from 17 countries, with offices in Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, Australia and the UK committed to delivering a delightful experience to our clients!
As a product analyst for Sleek, you will be the product data owner. Your primary responsibility will be to deliver insights that will support product development. You will take ownership of the tracking strategy, define and implement relevant solutions related to the analytics challenge, and collaborate closely with Product, Design and Tech teams to develop Sleek products. You won’t be afraid to approach new, unique problems, and you’ll be capable of working with large amounts of data with high attention to detail.
- Take full ownership of the tracking strategy and ensure data sanity.
- Deliver insights to drive product and business decisions.
- Build and maintain dashboards to make data accessible to numerous stakeholders.
- Specify and drive research initiatives such as AB testing, Funnel analysis and other experiments.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to specify features and ensure success metrics are controlled and reviewed.
- Make the best use of the rest of the data team resources from data engineers to data scientists to crack complex problems.
- Participate in key product team meetings to deliver insights and reality checks while capturing data-related opportunities.
- Work with data engineering, experimentation, data scientists and other technical counterparts in optimising analytics infrastructure and simplifying workflows.
- Educate product and business stakeholders on analytics/experimentation best-practices and contribute to data-based decision-making.
- Combine quantitative and qualitative insight to see beyond the numbers and understand what drives our business, providing insights to help product managers, designers, and engineers to decide which features to build and why.
- Self-starter, independent, motivated and result-oriented team player.
- 5+ years experience in the product analytics space in fast-paced and dynamic environments.
- You should love engaging people across the company at all levels with your enthusiasm for making positive change.
- Demonstrated experience with scientific methods in statistics, physics, economics, mathematics, data science or similar.
Solid experience in analysis and data wrangling skills, ideally in a big data ecosystem – SQL, python/R.
- Familiar with data visualization tools – Tableau, or Google DataStudio / PowerBI.
- Google Analytics – mastery in other tracking technologies can be used as an alternative (e.g. Adobe, Webtrekk, MixPanel, SnowPlow, Piwik, Tealium, Segment etc.)
- You are a team player who loves to collaborate and work with stakeholders from different backgrounds in an international environment.
- Experience with BigQuery and Google Cloud Platform.
Fluency in English is mandatory.
More about Sleek!
At Sleek, we work in a fast-paced start-up environment. We have a strong culture built around our five core values: Simplicity, Loyalty, Excellence, Entrepreneurship, Kindness. As a deliberately multicultural team, our team comprises more than 15 nationalities and spoken languages.
We consider the company’s success to be a result of committed individual and team efforts, and are looking to onboard talented and creative people who want to make a difference. Our corporate social responsibility is a passion we take very seriously as an opportunity to make the world a better place. With a strong commitment to also make Sleek a great place to work, we offer a flexible working environment where we empower every team member to be the best they can be – regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age or identity.
If you think you would be a good fit for our mission, we look forward to hearing from you!