Junior Immigration Specialist
Sleek makes the lives of entrepreneurs easier! We built a digital platform that simplifies the business registration and management process for companies to efficiently operate in both Singapore and Hong Kong. Since 2017, our tools and services helped 4,000+ entrepreneurs from 115 countries do just that. Our clients range from solo entrepreneurs to global SMEs, and from a wide range of industries such as general consultancy, software development, general trading, ecommerce, etc.
We are a team of 170+ entrepreneurs from 17 countries, with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong & the Philippines, committed to digitizing the very traditional industry of company administration.
At Sleek, you will find a fast-paced environment focused on building great solutions, and endless opportunities for learning and knowledge sharing, whether it’s around a coffee with your colleagues at the office, or via video calls with your peers based overseas
Sleek is expanding the immigration team and open to candidates with no experience but have interest with Immigration in Singapore. Sleek works with many newly incorporated companies and predominantly with SMEs.
The position will be working under direct supervision of the Immigration Specialist. This is an ideal role for someone with no previous immigration experience wanting to launch their career with a growing organization. Training on immigration knowledge will be provided.
As a Junior Immigration Specialist, you will be required to communicate directly with clients on the immigration process, documentation and challenges that might arise during the application process. You will be expected to be able to perform even under pressure by clients.
The position requires a high degree of teamwork with other teams in Sleek, primarily with sales, customer success and corporate secretary teams. Thorough training will be provided.
- Understanding client needs through phone calls
- Advising clients on immigration needs and possibilities
- General administrative duties on immigration documentation and case filing with MOM
- After undergoing training the candidate will manage cases from start to completion
- Good people and communication skills
Good in English, written and verbal
- Minimum Highschool education level attained
- No prior working experience in related field required
- Ability to perform work duties with minimum supervision
- Have interest to learn and grow with the organization
- Must be a team player as well as self-motivated and committed to excellence in the workplace
- Genuine interest to work in a growing company with cross-team work