IT Security Officer
Sleek is on a mission to revolutionize how entrepreneurs operate their business. We want to give small business owners peace of mind and the power of online solutions to allow them to focus on what they do best – growing their business. As we work for our thousands of customers, we gather millions of data points about their business, and in turn we transform those into useful, actionable insights and recommendations to accelerate their growth through smart algorithms.
We are a team of 200 builders from 17 countries, with offices in Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, Australia and the UK committed to delivering a delightful experience to our clients!
We are looking for our next IT Security Officer, to help us grow!
- Develop and maintain IT Audit and Risk assessments for departments, under the guidance of our Cybersecurity/GRC Manager.
- Review impacts of changes pre/post implementation to our system to maintain or improve our security posture.
- Evaluate and spread the word on controls and policies to drive compliance, and provide feedback to various security/compliance committees.
- Develop material and coordinate with vendor on information security training and awareness.
- Disseminate security communications across the organization as required.
- Collect evidence for purposes of audit and compliance.
- Assist with assessing security posture of third party vendors and suppliers.
- Guard Sleek from internal/external threats. Raise and respond to security incidents reported, and communicate with committees to initiate DR/BCP if necessary.
- Report and track incidents raised in SIEM and other sources.
- Aid the proper classification and rating of risk items.
- Initiate regular improvement drives for security across departments.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or Information Systems;
- At least 3 years of experience in IT security space.
- Good understanding of TRM or equivalent regulatory framework.
- Familiar with industry standards related to IT Controls – ISO 27001, NIST, OWASP, Cloud Security.
- Experience with SIEM is necessary, CASB/XDR tools is a bonus.
- Strong in analytical thinking with attention to detail.
- Good communication, written and interpersonal skills.
- Security related certifications are a plus: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT and/or CISA.
More about Sleek!
At Sleek, we work in a fast-paced start-up environment. We have a strong culture built around our five core values: Simplicity, Loyalty, Excellence, Entrepreneurship, Kindness. As a deliberately multicultural team, our team comprises more than 15 nationalities and spoken languages.
We consider the company’s success to be a result of committed individual and team efforts, and are looking to onboard talented and creative people who want to make a difference. Our corporate social responsibility is a passion we take very seriously as an opportunity to make the world a better place. With a strong commitment to also make Sleek a great place to work, we offer a flexible working environment where we empower every team member to be the best they can be – regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age or identity.
If you think you would be a good fit for our mission, we look forward to hearing from you!