Sleek is on a mission to revolutionise how entrepreneurs operate their business. We want to give small business owners peace of mind and the power of online solutions to allow them to focus on what they do best – growing their business. We give them powerful and simple tools to incorporate their business, make it evolve, run their finance and their business easily, and file tax returns & company documents, 100% remotely without leaving their desk. We are utterly customer-centric and focus on solving important problems for our thousands of customers, in the most simple way possible.
At Sleek, we work in a fast-paced, start-up environment. We value ownership and accountability. We consider the company’s growth and success to be a result of individual efforts, and are looking to onboard talented and creative people, who want to make a difference and contribute to the growth of the company. We have a strong commitment to make Sleek a great place to work at and grow with. Currently live in Singapore & Hong-Kong, we have global ambitions.
We are looking for a motivated and detail oriented Insurance Specialist for a role with major room to grow as Sleek integrates business insurance as a core service. The candidate will be working closely with key members of our business development and customer success team as we aim to create a market leading digital experience.
- Advise and sell business insurance to meet customer requirements and company targets.
- To provide excellent, end-end customer service for Sleek clients
- Purchasing business insurance products
- Assisting with claims
- Renewing policies
- General product enquiries
- Develop innovations to the insurance advisory and sales journey, working with internal teams and insurance partners, including planning, managing and executing enhancements on digital platforms.
- Handle the necessary insurance documentation and administration for business insurance sales and closure.
- Set up core insurance processes across internal departments to ensure customer journey is seamless and well supported.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with insurance providers.
- Manage reporting of relevant sales activities and trackers.
- Maintain ethical conduct and practice in all business dealings.
- General Insurance certification is required.
- Knowledge of the commercial general insurance market & products is preferred.
- Past experience working in or on Fintech projects is a plus.
- Enjoy engaging with customers in the process of selling and servicing and possess good listening and communication skills, especially over tele or video calls.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and is independent, adaptable and versatile.
- Have a growth mindset that is collaborative and team-oriented.
- Minimum Diploma and above.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in insurance, bancassurance, InsureTech or FinTech.