At Sleek we aim to disrupt the way companies deal with immigration and we are looking for a highly motivated Immigration Executive to join our ranks and take on a leading role as we digitise immigration services.
In close collaboration with our Corporate Secretary and Customer Success teams, the Immigration Executive will be a key driver in analyzing customer needs, identifying opportunities and driving the digitisation of immigration services. The digitisation process will happen in parallel with servicing our existing clients’ visa needs.
The Immigration Executive will:
- Be a key driver in the digitisation of immigration services
- Interact with prospects and clients to identify visa / immigration needs and requirements
- Prepare visa application for clients for EP/DP/LOC and other key workpasses
- Facilitate application submission and appeals through EPOL portal
- Work alongside our Operations, Product, Business Development and Customer Success Teams team to conduct user research and develop user journey maps to optimise the immigration user experience.
About the ideal candidate:
- Track record of application filing through EPOL portal for EP, DP, LOC and other key workpasses
- Extremely service oriented and ability to interact with clients in a positive, solution oriented way
- Attention to details
- Ability to solve problems individually and as part of a team
- Great English communication skills, verbal and written
- At least 2 years of experience with immigration services
- Eager to improve customer experience and immigration services through the use of technology
- Bachelor’s degree, most likely in business, communication, marketing, or similar
- Holding an active EA license is a plus