Head of DevOps
Sleek makes the lives of entrepreneurs easier! We built a digital platform that simplifies the business registration and management process for companies to efficiently operate in both Singapore and Hong Kong. Since 2017, our tools and services helped 4,000+ entrepreneurs from 115 countries do just that. Our clients range from solo entrepreneurs to global SMEs, and from a wide range of industries such as general consultancy, software development, general trading, ecommerce, etc.
We are a team of 170+ entrepreneurs from 17 countries, with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong & the Philippines, committed to digitizing the very traditional industry of company administration.
At Sleek, you will find a fast-paced environment focused on building great solutions, and endless opportunities for learning and knowledge sharing, whether it’s around a coffee with your colleagues at the office, or via video calls with your peers based overseas.
We are looking for a Head of DevOps to join our Sleek family in Singapore. You will implement best practices for optimizing software delivery and quality. Your prior experience in technology and rationalization of systems will play a big part in achieving this outcome. You will play a fundamental role in shaping the organization’s way of working, as such strong communication and ability to lead will be key. This position will report into the CTO at Sleek.
- Drive adoption of best practices in Agile and DevOps across the organization
- Align Agile and DevOps projects and KPIs with Sleek’s business outcomes
- Implement and track Agile delivery based on business metrics, and provide regular reports
- Manage and influence teams to adopt best practices, such as microservices patterns, encryption, secrets management, etc.
- 10 or more years of experience in leading Agile/DevOps at a management level
- Evidence leading Agile and DevOps transformational projects at an organization level
- Solid understanding of DevOps technologies and relevant disciplines, e.g. CI/CD, SecOps, Microservices & Containerization
- Experience in managerial position and demonstrates tactical and strategic thinking
- Strong familiarity with software engineering principles, e.g. Development, QA
- Experience leading Agile initiatives and coaching engineering and business teams on Agile delivery
- Certification in AWS/GCP or relevant technology is added bonus