Sleek makes the lives of entrepreneurs easier! We built a digital platform that simplifies the business registration and management process for companies to efficiently operate in both Singapore and Hong Kong. Since 2017, our tools and services helped 4,000+ entrepreneurs from 115 countries do just that. Our clients range from solo entrepreneurs to global SMEs, and from a wide range of industries such as general consultancy, software development, general trading, ecommerce, etc.
We are a team of 170+ entrepreneurs from 17 countries, with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong & the Philippines, committed to digitizing the very traditional industry of company administration.
At Sleek, you will find a fast-paced environment focused on building great solutions, and endless opportunities for learning and knowledge sharing, whether it’s around a coffee with your colleagues at the office, or via video calls with your peers based overseas.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our Sleek family in Singapore. This position requires a solid foundation of public cloud infrastructure, CI/CD, and passion for technology. You will play a fundamental role in shaping the organization’s way of working, as such strong communication and ability to influence will be key. This position will report into the Head of DevOps at Sleek.
- Administer and configure Cloud systems according to product requirements – Amazon Web Services (AWS) & Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Automate Cloud infrastructure using Terraform
- Collaborate with stakeholders from all parts of the business in an Agile environment
- Implement Continuous Integration / Deployment (CI/CD) in BitBucket pipeline to streamline releases from test to production environments
- Employ and enforce best practices with regards to source control and versioning
- Enforce security standards for accessing public cloud infrastructure
- Troubleshoot test/production problems in collaboration with developers on AWS/GCP
- Implement proper backup, disaster recovery, auditing, and other necessary policies for SOC2/ISO27001 compliance
- Work with QAs to accelerate regression test cycles
- Manage and influence teams to adopt best practices, such as microservices patterns, encryption, secrets management, etc.
- 5 to 10 years working experience in DevOps/Cloud engineering or relevant position
- Strong knowledge of Git, versioning and branching patterns
- CI/CD skills in relevant technologies, e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins, CircleCI, BitBucket Pipelines
- Quality of code technologies, e.g. SonarQube, PMD, FindBugs, ESLint
- Code security scanning technologies, e.g. Veracode, Snyk, Coverity
- Must be familiar with Kubernetes. Relevant containerization experience is also acceptable
- Development skills is a huge plus, e.g. ReactJS, VueJS, NodeJS, GoLang, Java, Python
- Testing and BDD, e.g. Selenium, Mocha, Cucumber, Behave
- Strong knowledge in networking configuration, DNS setup, and load balancing.
- Certification in AWS/GCP or relevant technology is added bonus