Customer Success Executive – Philippines
Sleek is on a mission to revolutionize how entrepreneurs operate their business. We want to give small business owners peace of mind and the power of online solutions to allow them to focus on what they do best – growing their business. As we work for our thousands of customers, we gather millions of data points about their business, and in turn we transform those into useful, actionable insights and recommendations to accelerate their growth through smart algorithms.
We are a team of 200 builders from 17 countries, with offices in Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, Australia and the UK committed to delivering a delightful experience to our clients!
We are looking for an amazingly well-rounded Customer Success Executive to help quickly grow our business in the Philippines.
The Customer Success Executive will play a key central role within Sleek and develop customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, ultimately improving customer lifetime value and reducing churn. He or she will ensure that all customers are successfully using the product or service they have purchased from Sleek. The Customer Success Executive will report to the Customer Success Manager and assist him in the daily activities.
- Provide a world class service experience to Sleek customers through timely and succinct communication.
- Serve as a highly knowledgeable point of contact for Sleek’s suite of products and link between the client and the relevant teams.
- In charge of assessing and managing Sleek’s customer satisfaction on a regular basis, notably the Net Promoter Score.
- Handle day to day customer requests and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Build and develop the rapport with new and existing clients to keep them satisfied with Sleek services in order to get the most possible renewals.
- Drive Sleek products to support account retention and renewal.
- Independently and successfully manage a high volume of issues or escalation cases.
- Help surface good fit leads to sales by driving value in every conversation.
- Holding and constantly improving/streamlining client account opening and onboarding process to provide excellent Customer Experience journey.
- An expert on how to manage a business in Singapore.
- Maximizing the clients’ lifetime value with a win-win mindset for the Sleeks’ clients and Sleek.
- Strong teamwork, organizational and interpersonal skills, with attention to details.
- Able to resolve efficiently and softly customer issues by investigating problems, flagging issues, making recommendations to management for lasting solutions.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and to prioritize resources in an efficient manner.
- An ability to understand Singapore’s legal and accounting landscape.
- Ability to liaise with regional clients providing exceptional client service.
- A strong background in sales with a track-record of exceeding targets, preferably in subscription, renewals and/or account management.
- A passion for entrepreneurship, technology and the local startup ecosystem.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
More about Sleek
At Sleek, we work in a fast-paced start-up environment. We have a strong culture built around our five core values: Simplicity, Loyalty, Excellence, Entrepreneurship, Kindness. As a deliberately multicultural team, our team comprises more than 15 nationalities and spoken languages.
We consider the company’s success to be a result of committed individual and team efforts, and are looking to onboard talented and creative people who want to make a difference. Our corporate social responsibility is a passion we take very seriously as an opportunity to make the world a better place. With a strong commitment to also make Sleek a great place to work, we offer a flexible working environment where we empower every team member to be the best they can be – regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age or identity.
If you think you would be a good fit for our mission, we look forward to hearing from you!