Corporate Secretary Manager
Sleek is on a mission to revolutionise how entrepreneurs operate their business. We want to give small business owners peace of mind and the power of online solutions to allow them to focus on what they do best – growing their business. We give them powerful and simple tools to incorporate their business, make it evolve, run their finance and their business easily, and file tax returns & company documents, 100% remotely without leaving their desk. We are utterly customer-centric and focus on glving important problems for our thousands of customers, in the most simple way possible.
At Sleek, we work in a fast-paced, start-up environment. We value ownership and accountability. We consider the company’s growth and success to be a result of individual efforts and are looking to onboard talented and creative people, who want to make a difference and contribute to the growth of the company. We have a strong commitment to make Sleek a great place to work at and grow with. Currently live in Singapore & Hong Kong, we have global ambitions.
This position would suit a managerial level corporate secretary who is dynamic, forward-thinking and has a desire to work in a progressive, tech-assisted environment. You must have the ability to lead a team and be able to prioritise tasks from time to time. You should also be able to work comfortably under pressure in order to be able to meet deadlines in a timely manner and to handle clients professionally.
Ideally, you will have attained a qualification recognised by the Singapore Association of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (SAICSA).
The successful candidate shall perform the following duties as determined by the Head of Operations of the Company from time to time which shall include, without being limited to:
- Managing and providing support to the Corporate Secretary team
- Contributing to the development of our tech-assisted corporate secretary practice
- Managing and controlling the communications with clients and the regulatory bodies (e.g. ACRA/IRAS)
- Managing the transfer of corporate secretarial services for clients’ with existing companies
- Preparation of pre and post transactional documents (e.g. Resolutions and Share Certificates)
- Preparation of documents for client Company’s Annual General Meeting, Extraordinary General Meeting, Board Resolutions, etc.
- Maintaining the Company’s minute books and timely update of statutory records
- Assisting clients with Charge registration and de-registration
- Attend corporate secretarial events/seminars on behalf of Sleek
- Special tasks and projects assigned from time to time
- Diploma/Degree Holder in the fields of Business Studies/ Law/Administration/Management or equivalent
- Member of SAICSA and/or ACCA/ISCA would be a plus
- ‘Qualified Individual’ under ACRA regulations would be a plus
- Willing to work as named secretary for our clients
- Strong knowledge of Companies Act
- High motivated, eager to learn and keen desire to contribute
- Minimum 5 years of work related experience is required
- Detailed oriented and possessing high degree of professionalism and responsibility
- A team player with good interpersonal and writing skills
Come and join our dynamic, friendly, and always supportive team, to learn, grow, and develop yourself and the company!
Email your resume to [email protected] with the reference CORPORATE SECRETARY MANAGER