Company Secretary Manager
Sleek is on a mission to revolutionize how entrepreneurs operate their business. We want to give small business owners peace of mind and the power of online solutions to allow them to focus on what they do best – growing their business. As we work for our thousands of customers, we gather millions of data points about their business, and in turn we transform those into useful, actionable insights and recommendations to accelerate their growth through smart algorithms.
We are a team of 200 builders from 17 countries, with offices in Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, Australia and the UK committed to delivering a delightful experience to our clients!
We are looking for an amazingly well-rounded Company Secretary Manager to help quickly grow our business in Singapore! This position would suit a Company Secretary Manager who is forward-thinking and has the desire to work in a progressive, tech-assisted environment. As Sleek offers a full digital experience to all its clients, you will be an active actor of the full digital transformational journey of the Company Secretary business.
You will have a passion for understanding business owners, entrepreneurs and investors and the ability to creatively articulate the problems that keep them up at night. You will be skilled in translating these deep client insights into attractive solutions, compelling calls to action, and ultimately stunning results. You should have excellent brand-building and communications skills, ideally gained in a fast-moving online start-up environment. Additionally, you should be committed to exceeding customer expectations, within a firm that cares deeply about creating client happiness and aiming at being recognized by them as a World Class Service provider. You have also demonstrated the ability to lead a team and to work comfortably under pressure in order to be able to meet deadlines in a timely manner and to handle clients professionally.
But more than anything, you will be an enthusiastic team player, mentor for the juniors in the team, excited about the role you can play in creating Singapore’s most loved Company Secretary for business owners, entrepreneurs and investors.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Operations.
You will be involved in the full-spectrum of corporate secretarial work.
- Managing and providing support to the Company Secretary team.
- Being ready to be hands-on with the teams as and when required.
- Attending company secretarial events/seminars on behalf of Sleek.
- Setting-up and Maintaining Performance Dashboard and monitoring positively the achievements of the respective teams and individuals KPIs.
- Managing the Company Secretary mailbox and providing the necessary support to the team for the urgent and sensitive tickets to ensure that Sleek is acknowledged as a World Class Service provider by its clients.
- Mentoring and training team members.
- Managing escalation from clients.
- Taking care of special tasks and projects.
- Other corporate or ad-hoc administrative duties as assigned by the Head of Operations.
- Ability to manage complex and voluminous workload without compromising on quality.
- Being a proactive and confident individual with excellent communication skills.
- Contributing proactively and assisting our technology development team in the further development of our company secretarial and governance software.
- A team leader with good interpersonal and writing skills.
- Diploma/Degree Holder in the fields of Business Studies/ Law/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Member of SAICSA and/or ACCA/ISCA would be a plus.
- Customer centric with a passion for customer excellence.
- ‘Qualified Individual’ under ACRA regulations would be a plus.
- Willing to work as named secretary for our clients.
- Strong knowledge of Companies Act.
- Self- motivated, humble, eager to lead, to learn and to train juniors.
- 5+ years of work related experience gained in reputable corporate services firms and/or in-house corporate secretarial teams.
- Detailed oriented while being efficient.
- Possessing high degree of professionalism, accountability and responsibility.
- Ability to tackle challenges and meet tight deadlines.
- Good spoken and written communication skills in English, and a second language would be a plus.
More about Sleek!
At Sleek, we work in a fast-paced start-up environment. We have a strong culture built around our five core values: Simplicity, Loyalty, Excellence, Entrepreneurship, Kindness. As a deliberately multicultural team, our team comprises more than 15 nationalities and spoken languages.
We consider the company’s success to be a result of committed individual and team efforts, and are looking to onboard talented and creative people who want to make a difference. Our corporate social responsibility is a passion we take very seriously as an opportunity to make the world a better place. With a strong commitment to also make Sleek a great place to work, we offer a flexible working environment where we empower every team member to be the best they can be – regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age or identity.
If you think you would be a good fit for our mission, we look forward to hearing from you!