Business Operations Associate
Sleek is on a mission to revolutionize how entrepreneurs operate their business. We want to give small business owners peace of mind and the power of online solutions to allow them to focus on what they do best – growing their business. As we work for our thousands of customers, we gather millions of data points about their business, and in turn we transform those into useful, actionable insights and recommendations to accelerate their growth through smart algorithms.
We are a team of 200 builders from 17 countries, with offices in Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, Australia and the UK committed to delivering a delightful experience to our clients!
We are looking for an amazingly well-rounded Business Operations Associate to help quickly grow our business globally!
As a Business Operations Associate at Sleek, you will be part of a highly collaborative and amazing team, with exposure to exciting operations & core business projects.
You should be highly organised, detail-oriented and most importantly, personable with a strong mindset to try out new approaches to solve unique problems.
- Support the full cycle of technology projects from problem identification to scoping, requirements gathering, design, business readiness, testing and implementation.
- Conduct root-cause analysis to understand where we need to improve in order to achieve exceptional customer experience and to optimize business processes.
- Conduct business process mapping & analysis.
- Perform data & gap analysis to continuously evaluate processes, org setup and workflows in order to improve operational performance.
- Ensure project objectives have been met and proper project closure with complete lessons learned and new processes documented.
- Assist in cross-functional collaboration across all operations teams to deliver valuable projects.
- 1 to 5 years experience in Business Process management and improvement.
- Willingness to learn, with a curious, and data driven mindset.
- Be highly collaborative as the role will work closely with other department members to align and execute process improvement and automation projects.
- Possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills with a flair for project management.
- Strong teamwork, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Analytical skills.
More about Sleek!
At Sleek, we work in a fast-paced start-up environment. We have a strong culture built around our five core values: Simplicity, Loyalty, Excellence, Entrepreneurship, Kindness. As a deliberately multicultural team, our team comprises more than 15 nationalities and spoken languages.
We consider the company’s success to be a result of committed individual and team efforts, and are looking to onboard talented and creative people who want to make a difference. Our corporate social responsibility is a passion we take very seriously as an opportunity to make the world a better place. With a strong commitment to also make Sleek a great place to work, we offer a flexible working environment where we empower every team member to be the best they can be – regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age or identity.
If you think you would be a good fit for our mission, we look forward to hearing from you!