Audit Staff – Philippines
Sleek is on a mission to revolutionize how entrepreneurs operate their business. We want to give small business owners peace of mind and the power of online solutions to allow them to focus on what they do best – growing their business. As we work for our thousands of customers, we gather millions of data points about their business, and in turn we transform those into useful, actionable insights and recommendations to accelerate their growth through smart algorithms.
We are a team of 200 builders from 17 countries, with offices in Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, Australia and the UK committed to delivering a delightful experience to our clients!
We are looking for an amazingly well-rounded Audit Staff to help quickly grow our business in the Philippines.
The Audit Staff will help support our financial audit operations. He/She will be directly reporting to the Group Head of Audit.
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation
- Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings
- Communicate with clients to resolve problems on the assigned tasks
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends
- Takes on other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
- Graduate of Finance, Accountancy, Accounting Technology.
- 1-4 years of relevant Audit experience.
- Advance excel software skills and proficient in various accounting software.
- Good command of written and oral English.
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload in order to meet deadlines
- Able to demonstrate attention to details.
- Good record-keeping and documentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and can clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
- With strong leadership skills and have a high sense of responsibility.
- Team player and can work well under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and open to changes.
- Can start immediately.
More about Sleek
At Sleek, we work in a fast-paced start-up environment. We have a strong culture built around our five core values: Simplicity, Loyalty, Excellence, Entrepreneurship, Kindness. As a deliberately multicultural team, our team comprises more than 15 nationalities and spoken languages.
We consider the company’s success to be a result of committed individual and team efforts, and are looking to onboard talented and creative people who want to make a difference. Our corporate social responsibility is a passion we take very seriously as an opportunity to make the world a better place. With a strong commitment to also make Sleek a great place to work, we offer a flexible working environment where we empower every team member to be the best they can be – regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age or identity.
If you think you would be a good fit for our mission, we look forward to hearing from you!