Accountant Executive - Philippines
As an Accountant/Bookkeeper in our Angeles – Philippines office, you will be responsible for assisting the Accounting and Tax Department and reporting to the Accounting and Tax manager.
- In charge of maintaining full sets of books for a portfolio of clients including preparing payments, bank reconciliations, fixed assets, raising journals and preparing financial reports in Xero accounting system
- Preparing Unaudited Financial Statements, tax computations, GST quarterly submissions, monthly CPF submission and payroll support for clients
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
- Other ad-hoc accounting related duties
- Work with internal stakeholders and third-party consultants on the specifications
- Recognized degree/diploma in Accountancy
- Preferably 4–5 years of relevant working experience. Fresh graduates with good aptitude will also be considered. Training will be provided.
- Good understanding of SFRS and regulatory compliance
- Computer savvy with proficiency in Excel and Word
- Experience with cloud accounting software, Xero will be a definite plus
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, proactive and detail-oriented
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Able to meet tight deadlines