Junior Business Processes Internship
Sleek makes the lives of entrepreneurs easier! We built a digital platform that simplifies the business registration and management process for companies to efficiently operate in both Singapore and Hong Kong. Since 2017, our tools and services have helped 4,000+ entrepreneurs from 115 countries do just that.
Our clients range from solo entrepreneurs to global SMEs, and from a wide range of industries such as general consultancy, software development, general trading, ecommerce
We are a team of 150+ entrepreneurs from 17 countries, with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong & the Philippines, committed to digitizing the very traditional industry of company administration.
At Sleek, you will find a fast-paced environment focused on building great solutions, and endless opportunities for learning and knowledge sharing, whether it’s around a coffee with your colleagues at the office, or via video calls with your peers based overseas!
As part of the operations team, you will be a member of the Business Process Management department where your focus will be to:
- Support technology projects from mobilization to problem definition, scoping, requirements gathering, design, business readiness, testing and implementation
- Support adoption and change management for process improvements initiatives
- Conduct root-cause analysis to understand where we need to improve in order to achieve exceptional customer experience and to optimize business processes
- Support business process mapping & analysis
- Perform data & gap analysis to continuously evaluate processes, org setup and workflows in order to improve operational performance
- Ensure project objectives have been met and proper project closure with complete lessons learned and new processes documented
- Support cross-functional collaboration across all operations teams to deliver valuable projects
- Bachelor’s Degree and above (final year or fresh graduates)
- Willingness to learn and curious mindset
- Be highly collaborative as the role will work closely with other department members to align and execute process improvement and automation projects
- Knowledge and experience in Business Process management, and Camunda – Cawemo, is a plus
- Strong teamwork, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong Project Management experience with attention to detail
Come and join our dynamic, friendly, and always supportive team, to learn, grow, and develop yourself and the company!
Email your resume to [email protected] with the reference JUNIOR BUSINESS PROCESS INTERN