Sleek makes the lives of entrepreneurs easier! We built a digital platform that simplifies the business registration and management process for companies to efficiently operate in both Singapore and Hong Kong. Since 2017, our tools and services have helped 4,000+ entrepreneurs from 115 countries do just that. Our clients range from solo entrepreneurs to global SMEs, and from a wide range of industries such as general consultancy, software development, general trading, ecommerce…
We are a team of 150+ entrepreneurs from 17 countries, with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong & the Philippines, committed to digitizing the very traditional industry of company administration.
At Sleek, you will find a fast-paced environment focused on building great solutions, and endless opportunities for learning and knowledge sharing, whether it’s around a coffee with your colleagues at the office, or via video calls with your peers based overseas!
The incoming FinTech Intern will:
- Assist to track, manage and update FinTech projects & timelines.
- Assist in administrative and operation matters for Sleek Business Account, such as obtaining information on the customers and their transactions, managing the dashboard and admin portals.
- Assist in case management of insurance proposals for Sleek clients, liaising between insurer and client.
- Handling of partnership requests and application to partner services.
- Support in marketing efforts of Sleek’s FinTech solutions
- Candidates looking to explore a career in FinTech are welcomed to apply.
- All academic disciplines are welcomed, though candidates with past experiences interning in banking, fintech or tech industries or involvements in entrepreneurship projects, will have an advantage.
- Candidates must be self-motivated, independent, prepared to learn on the ground and work as a team