Data Analytics Intern
Sleek is on a mission to revolutionize how entrepreneurs operate their business. We want to give small business owners peace of mind and the power of online solutions to allow them to focus on what they do best – growing their business. As we work for our thousands of customers, we gather millions of data points about their business, and in turn we transform those into useful, actionable insights and recommendations to accelerate their growth through smart algorithms.
We are a team of 200 builders from 17 countries, with offices in Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, Australia and the UK committed to delivering a delightful experience to our clients!
- Leverage the existing Sleek’s data infrastructure to improve operational processes and help all teams to have access to the data needed.
- Support internal stakeholders – within the data team and other departments – to access the data they need by extracting it from the SQL database.
- Analyse data to build alerts on significant deviations – on operational data as well as accounting and transactions data.
- Support the rest of the team in on-going projects: analyse and generate value from clients’ accounting data, monitor clients and admin activity on the platform from log and workflow reports among others.
- Able to commit for a period of at least 4 months and above.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Business Science, Engineering or relevant disciplines with a focus on data.
- Good knowledge in SQL, R and Python.
- Experience in data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Google DataStudio or equivalent) will be an added advantage.
More about Sleek
At Sleek, we work in a fast-paced start-up environment. We have a strong culture built around our five core values: Simplicity, Loyalty, Excellence, Entrepreneurship, Kindness. As a deliberately multicultural team, our team comprises more than 15 nationalities and spoken languages.
We consider the company’s success to be a result of committed individual and team efforts, and are looking to onboard talented and creative people who want to make a difference. Our corporate social responsibility is a passion we take very seriously as an opportunity to make the world a better place. With a strong commitment to also make Sleek a great place to work, we offer a flexible working environment where we empower every team member to be the best they can be – regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age or identity.
If you think you would be a good fit for our mission, we look forward to hearing from you!