Data Analytics Internship
Sleek makes the lives of entrepreneurs easier! We built a digital platform that simplifies the business registration and management process for companies to efficiently operate in both Singapore and Hong Kong. Since 2017, our tools and services have helped 4,000+ entrepreneurs from 115 countries do just that. Our clients range from solo entrepreneurs to global SMEs, and from a wide range of industries such as general consultancy, software development, general trading, ecommerce…
We are a team of 150+ entrepreneurs from 17 countries, with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong & the Philippines, committed to digitizing the very traditional industry of company administration.
At Sleek, you will find a fast-paced environment focused on building great solutions, and endless opportunities for learning and knowledge sharing, whether it’s around a coffee with your colleagues at the office, or via video calls with your peers based overseas!
The Employee shall perform the following duties as determined by the Head of Data of the Company from time to time which shall include, without being limited to:
- Leverage the existing Sleek’s data infrastructure to improve operational processes and help all teams to have access to the data needed
- Support internal stakeholders – within the data team and other departments – to access the data they need by extracting it from the SQL database
- Analyse data to build alerts on significant deviations – on operational data as well as accounting and transactions data.
- Support the rest of the team in on-going projects: analyse and generate value from clients’ accounting data, monitor clients and admin activity on the platform from log and workflow reports among others.
- Able to commit for a period of at least 4 months and above
- Currently pursuing a degree in Business Science, Engineering or relevant disciplines with a focus on data
- Good knowledge in SQL, R and Python
- Experience in data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Google DataStudio or equivalent) will be an added advantage