Business Operations Internship
Who are we? Meet Sleek.
We are an all-in-one digital platform helping entrepreneurs and investors to register their companies in Singapore, Hong Kong & Australia, and assist them with the management of their accounting, audit and taxes, in a 100% digital manner. We build cutting edge technology to automate manual work, and provide a delightful experience to our 5,000+ clients. Naturally, we are continuously looking for great people to join our dynamic team!
We are a team of 200 builders from 17 countries, with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney & the Philippines, committed to delivering a great experience to our clients.
At Sleek, you will find a fast-paced environment focused on building great solutions, and endless opportunities for learning and knowledge sharing, whether it’s around a coffee with your colleagues at the office, or via video calls with your peers based overseas! If you believe in tech for good, and want to make a change to the way things are done traditionally, this is the place for you.
We are looking for our next Business Operations Intern, to help us grow!
To do what?
As a BO Intern for Sleek, you will be part of a highly collaborative and amazing team, with exposure to exciting BO related projects.
You should be highly organised, detail-oriented and most importantly, personable with a strong mindset to try out new approaches to solve unique problems.
- Assist in the full cycle of technology projects from problem identification to scoping, requirements gathering, design, business readiness, testing and implementation.
- Conduct root-cause analysis to understand where we need to improve in order to achieve exceptional customer experience and to optimize business processes.
- Conduct business process mapping & analysis.
- Perform data & gap analysis to continuously evaluate processes, org setup and workflows in order to improve operational performance.
- Ensure project objectives have been met and proper project closure with complete lessons learned and new processes documented.
- Assist in cross-functional collaboration across all operations teams to deliver valuable projects.
Who are you?
- Willingness to learn, with a curious, and data driven mindset.
- Be highly collaborative as the role will work closely with other department members to align and execute process improvement and automation projects.
- Possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills with a flair for project management.
- Knowledge and experience in Business Process management, and Camunda – Cawemo, is a plus.
How about the Company & work environment?
- Our values are: Simplicity, Loyalty, Excellence, Entrepreneurship, Kindness
- We take corporate social responsibility very seriously at company level and absorb the yearly carbon footprint of all of our employees
- Multicultural team with 15+ nationalities and as many languages spoken internally!
- Hybrid Work Arrangement
- A pool of SGD 1,200/year of Health & Benefits
- We celebrate you: Sleek is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age or identity.
Join the Sleek family today!