e-Commerce business, completely digitally
Hear what our clients have to say
“Although Sleek is online based, we like the fact that there’s proactive customer support available. Having the ability to have a centralised dashboard allows us to easily keep track of all our documentation in Singapore and Hong Kong.”
“As a young startup, we didn’t know a lot about the incorporation process in Singapore. They have been very patient in helping us step-by-step to go through the process. The process was seamless and our account was setup within 2 business days!”
Sourcing Manager, OinkieMoo
“I can easily access documents on the platform from anywhere and when it comes to important issues, the Sleek team has always been very prompt and very consistent in providing advice.”
Net Promoter Score (NPS)
Out of 87 reviews on Google
Made by founders, for founders
We were tired of how frustrating it was to incorporate a company in Singapore, so we rolled up our sleeves and built the service we wanted.
Efficient customer service
Efficient customer service
Enjoy s$30,000 of perks
We won’t sting you with any hidden fees. It’s one cost to get you up and running. See what’s included in our all-inclusive package.
- Checking and reserving company name
- Preparing all registration forms
Preparing your company constitution(memorandum & articles of the company)
- All government fees (Name application – s$15, Registration fee – s$300)
- Filing with ACRA
- Resolution to open a bank account
s$1,500 / Year
Setting up from overseas? Use Sleek to fulfil your requirement to have a locally resident director on your company’s board.
- Nominee director registration with annual renewal
- 3-month and 6-month terms available for temporary nominee directorships
- Joint take up of our all-inclusive Corporate Secretary package
- Appointment of at least one other director (100% foreign ok) to make executive decisions
- Take up of either one of our tax and accounting packages (starting from s$1,200/year) or else providing a refundable s$2,000 security deposit.
s$300 / Year
Is your HQ or other office overseas? Use Sleek to fulfil your legal requirement to have a registered address in Singapore.
- An address in Singapore to be used in your incorporation application with ACRA
- Paperless mail forwarding – we scan and upload all your mail to our portal for your review (you’ll also receive a notification when this happens)
- 1 GB for mail cloud storage (s$10/GB/year above 1GB)
Tailored to your needs
We believe in a relationship, not one where you pay every time you pick up the phone. Pay one yearly fee and get unlimited access to the following common services.
- Preparation & filing of annual return – (Inclusive of s$60 ACRA fee)
- Appointment of director/corporate secretary/auditor
- Resignation of director/corporate secretary/auditor
Change in officers’ particulars
- Change of company name
- Change of registered business address
- Holding of AGM (if required) and filing of annual return
- Declaration and distribution of dividends
Change of financial year end
- Change of principal business activities (SSIC Codes)
- Share issuance & transfer (Ordinary & Preference)
Our yearly fee excludes the following activities that we can assist you with on an ad-hoc basic:
- Strike-off: s$500
- Other ACRA filing fees and penalties
For the preparation of any legal documentation outside of the above scope and any related board resolutions to enact these changes, we will be happy to connect you with our legal partners to support you.
All-in Accounting Compliance
Tailored to your needs
Hassle-free bookkeeping, accounting, tax, and payroll services in Singapore. Flexible accounting prices based on expenses, for all kinds of businesses.
Pricing will be billed upfront annually & plans are based on Financial Year (not calendar year).
- Set up & onboarding
- Monthly bookkeeping
- Unaudited financial statement
- ECI & corporate tax return
- Xero (Single currency) & Receipt Bank subscriptions
- Payroll support with Talenox subscription
- Monthly management report
Payroll support includes –
Monthly report and payslip, CPF and SDL processing, self-help group payment submission, IR21 tax clearance and IR8A via auto-inclusion scheme.
Monthly management report includes –
Balance sheet, income statement, general ledger, account payables summary, account receivables summary and schedules (i.e. fixed asset schedule).
Common add-ons to smaller plans –
- Multi-currency Upgrade: s$200/financial year
- XBRL Report Preparation: s$500/financial year
- GST Compliance: s$300/quarter or s$1,200/financial year
Get Fully Covered with Mandatory Tax Filings
- Preparation of Unaudited Financial Statements: s$600
- Preparation of ECI & Form C-S or Form C: s$500 I s$600
Tax Compliance for Group & Holding Companies
- Consolidation of Group Accounts: from s$2,000
- Group Unaudited Financial Statements: from s$1,200
Ad-Hoc Tax Support
- GST Registration: s$400
- XBRL Preparation: s$500
- Reconstruction of Accounts: from s$1,200
- Audit Compliance & Assistance: from s$1,500
- Withholding Tax Filing: s$100 per filing
When considering an “expense”, we categorise it into operating vs. non-operating and fixed vs. variable.
- Operating: Expenses a business incurs through its normal business operations.
- Non-operating: Expenses that are not related to normal business operations.
- Fixed: Expenses that does not change and remain the same every month, even though there may be an increase or decrease in business activity in sales or production.
- Variable: Expenses that keep changing every month depending on the business activity in sales or production.
If you need more information, have a look at our accounting by expense FAQ.
For Amazon & Shopify sellers
Accounting can be a hassle but with softwares like Xero and A2X, this whole process has revolutionised for e-commerce businesses. With these partnerships, our goal is to help e-commerce companies to manage their accounting needs on Amazon and Shopify store sales. We use these softwares to provide our customers with invoicing, real-time view of cashflow, payroll, reporting and more – all completely online!
Are you ready to enjoy a smooth and paperless management of your back office?
From solo entrepreneur to a small business with a team, Sleek is the partner you need!
e-Commerce businesses typically have 3 different structures:
- Private Limited Company (not available to foreigners!)
- Sole Proprietorship
- Limited Liability Partnership
Private Limited Companies are most popular due to their tax incentives and flexibility. Meanwhile, an overseas company looking to register may consider a subsidiary company or branch office to set up in Singapore.
The cost of starting an e-Commerce business in Singapore is similar to other business types but it also depends on the type of options you decide to choose for the following – domain name, website hosting, web design, marketing and advertisement and payment getaways.
There are 7 steps to incorporating your e-Commerce business!
Step 1: Research and Planning
Step 2: Funding and Financial Assistance
Step 3: Choosing the right Business Structure for Singapore Business
Step 4: Incorporate your business
Step 5: e-Commerce infrastructure
Step 6: Bookkeeping and Accounting
Step 7: Tax Compliance
Find out more about these steps in our comprehensive guide here!
All Singaporean incorporated companies must adhere to the reporting standards set by the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) and the Company Regulator ACRA. You can find out more information on our tax requirements article here.
Every e-Commerce business must select a Singapore Standard Industrial Classification (SSIC) code that describes their business activity. The Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) provides a guideline on restricted company activities.
Some codes may require an additional application prior to conducting business. Fortunately, an online business license portal exists that provides a user-friendly and efficient licensing experience. For more, refer to our guide here!