Senior Audit Manager
Sleek is a cloud based corporate services platform. We incorporate companies in Singapore and Hong Kong, and help them manage their corporate governance, accounting and tax operations through the use of technology.
Launched in May 2017 by entrepreneurs and for entrepreneurs, Sleek an online corporate services platform. Since our commercial roll out in September 2017, we assist a growing portfolio of 2,000+ companies (tech startups, SMEs, investment vehicles, financial holdings…) in Singapore and Hong Kong.
Sleek is currently looking for a Senior Audit Manager with a robust experience in accounting, and a proven
track record in financial audit. This role will be building and running a Financial Audit and tax advisory
practice, serving Sleek’s clients in Hong Kong, in close liaison with them, and our accounting team.
- Plan, grow, and lead this practice independently
- Prepare, perform and deliver financial audit assignments and tax computations/return in Hong Kong
- Identify irregularities/errors in audit review process, and escalate these to clients accordingly
- Enforce audit standards; prepare policies, procedures and manuals in accordance with internal and regulatory requirements
- Advise internal teams on tax related matters
About the ideal candidate:
- Qualified member of HKICPA or other relevant qualification
- Degree holder major in accounting, corporate finance, or equivalent
- 5+ years working experience in a public accounting firm, audit firm, or equivalent, including 2 years as supervisor is required
- Good written and spoken English
- Great command of Chinese (including Putonghua) is a definite plus
- Great analytical, communication and interpersonal skills to interact daily with clients