HR Executive, HK
Sleek enables entrepreneurs and investors to incorporate their company and manage their corporate, accounting and tax compliance online. With Sleek you can incorporate a company in Singapore and Hong Kong without traveling, and manage all the ongoing governance matters on the go thanks to our online solution!
In Sleek, we work in a start-up dynamic context, with autonomy and we value ownership and accountability. We consider that the company’s growth is the sum of all individual efforts, and are looking forward to having onboard talented and creative people, who want to make a difference and have an impact on the growth of the company.
The HR Executive will Assist the Hong Kong Managing Director with all HR related matters.
- Searching, screening, recruiting and interviewing potential candidates
- Prepare the induction programme and welcome new joiners
- Follow up on employee’s absences
- Assist in monthly payroll and claims processing
- Ensure proper filing and updating in the HR system
- Maintain Employee handbook
- Attending employees’ enquiries
- Organize company events
You’ll participate in HR development:
- Participate in meetings with managers and maintaining a healthy communication system towards the employees
- Define and update HR processes
- Review, recommend and administer retention/reward/employee benefit schemes for the organization
About the ideal candidate:
- A Business Administration or Human Resource Management diploma/degree
- Great Interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to interact with personnel at all levels
- Proactive in providing new HR ideas
- Self-starter, motivated and team player
- Possess the drive to overcome challenges in a start-up environment