Customer Support Executive
Sleek is on a mission to revolutionize how entrepreneurs operate their business. We want to give small business owners peace of mind and the power of online solutions to allow them to focus on what they do best – growing their business. As we work for our thousands of customers, we gather millions of data points about their business, and in turn we transform those into useful, actionable insights and recommendations to accelerate their growth through smart algorithms.
We are a team of 200 builders from 17 countries, with offices in Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, Australia and the UK committed to delivering a delightful experience to our clients!
- Be ‘the voice and the champion of the customer’ within Sleek, ensuring a World Class Service Experience through timely and high quality interactions.
- Involved in initiatives aimed at improving the experience of customers at multiple touchpoints across setup.
- A highly knowledgeable point of contact, covering our full product suit for customers and internal stakeholders.
- An escalation point for customer issues, including liaising with the customer to resolve the situation, incorporate learnings to improve future customer experience. Will take over the most complicated escalation cases.
- Delivering data-based insights back to the business to identify problems, improve processes, or decide when to build new features.
- Successfully manage a high volume of tasks through effective team and personal prioritisation. Will constantly seek on how to optimize and automate processes. For this, the Customer Support Executive will have to be proficient in Zendesk to take the most of this tool, notably with the automated replies using the bot and the knowledge bases.
- Involved in executing customer retention strategies, including the impact of sales to support on overall customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring the Customer Support team are adhering to Customer Support SLAs and following process for customer interactions, ensuring that KPIs and targets are met.
- 3 – 5 years work experience with 2+ years in a similar role.
- Background in Customer Support in a fast paced environment.
- Track record in thriving in a dynamic, ever changing environment with a strong bias toward action, meeting deadlines, following up closely all cases.
- Desire to successfully partner with cross-functional teams, confident in dealing with senior members of the organisation to deliver the best outcome for customers and Sleek.
- An operational mind-set focused on scale, self-driven, solution-driven, efficiency and performance.
- Strong organizational capabilities in terms of tasks allocation.
- Proven track record of exceeding goals, KPIs including operational.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
More about Sleek
At Sleek, we work in a fast-paced start-up environment. We have a strong culture built around our five core values: Simplicity, Loyalty, Excellence, Entrepreneurship, Kindness. As a deliberately multicultural team, our team comprises more than 18 nationalities and spoken languages.
We consider the company’s success to be a result of committed individual and team efforts, and are looking to onboard talented and creative people who want to make a difference. Our corporate social responsibility is a passion we take very seriously as an opportunity to make the world a better place. With a strong commitment to also make Sleek a great place to work, we offer a flexible working environment where we empower every team member to be the best they can be – regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age or identity.
If you think you would be a good fit for our mission, we look forward to hearing from you!