Corporate Secretary Executive
The person in this role will support the company secretarial team to handle a wide range of administration tasks including:
- Incorporation, annual maintenance and deregistration of Hong Kong companies
- preparation of minutes, resolutions, annual return, AGM etc.
- updating and maintaining statutory filings and corporate records
- changing in company structure / particulars e.g. shareholdings and directorships
- work with accounting team and auditors to ensure clients’ companies are in good compliance
The person in this role will also advise external and internal clients on company matters as well as handling non statutory matters such as due diligence or regular review on clients.
- Holds a Degree or diploma in Business Administration/Corporate Governance or a related discipline
- Has good knowledge of corporate secretarial law and familiar with Companies Ordinance, rules and regulations of regulatory bodies
- Has minimum 3-5 years of related (in-field) experience in a professional firm or law firm (for HK companies)
- Is a qualified professional member or student member of ICSA/HKICS
- Has excellent written and spoken English and Chinese, conversational Mandarin will be an advantage
- Is independent, meticulous, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated, keen to learn
- Can adapt to new challenges and has excellent communication skills
Come and join our dynamic, friendly, and always supportive team, to learn, grow, and develop yourself and the company !
Email your resume to [email protected] with the reference CorpSec EXEC HK