Corporate Secretary Executive
We are Sleek, and we build a platform to make legal paperwork and accounting easier for businesses. Through the use of technology and following the highest levels of legal compliance, our goal is to allow entrepreneurs to focus on what really matters to them: their business.
The Corporate Secretary Executive will support the company secretarial team to handle a wide range of company secretarial administration tasks including:
- Incorporation, annual maintenance and deregistration of Hong Kong companies
- Preparation of minutes, resolutions, annual return, AGM etc.
- Updating and maintaining statutory filings and corporate records
- Changing in company structure / particulars e.g. shareholdings and directorships
- Work with accounting team and auditors to ensure clients’ companies are in good compliance
- Advise external and internal clients on company secretarial matters, also handling non statutory matters such as due diligence or regular review
- Degree or diploma in Business Administration/Corporate Governance or a related discipline
- 2-5 years of related company secretarial experience in a professional firm or law firm (for HK companies)
- Good knowledge of corporate secretarial law and familiar with Companies Ordinance, rules and regulations of regulatory bodies
- Qualified professional member or student member of ICSA/HKICS
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese, conversational Mandarin will be an advantage
- Independent, meticulous, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated, keen to learn
- Can adapt to new challenges and has excellent communication skills