Audit Manager, HK
We are Sleek, and we build a platform to make legal paperwork and accounting/audit easier for businesses. Through the use of technology, our goal is to allow entrepreneurs to focus on what really matters to them: growing their business!
Sleek makes the lives of entrepreneurs and investors easier. We incorporate companies in Hong Kong and Singapore, and help them manage their governance, accounting and tax matters using technology. We launched our services in Singapore in May 2017 because we were frustrated at how slow and paper-based the incorporation and company registration process was.
Since our launch, we have incorporated thousands of happy companies, offering 100% digital incorporation, company secretary, and accounting services
The operations team at Sleek combines deep product expertise with a commitment to helping new and existing businesses succeed across a range of industries. As Audit Manager, you will be running our Financial Audit division, serving our Hong Kong clients.
If you’re hungry, dynamic and entrepreneurial, we want to hear from you!
- Drive and manage audit engagements through building business relationships with clients in Hong Kong
- Manage a client portfolio of SMEs and Startups
- Train the team with technical skills and deploy efficient processes
- Assist our team in special requests such as tax matters, liquidation, and special operations led by clients
- Be the internal Xero champion at Sleek Hong Kong!
About the ideal candidate:
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a CPA firm with two years of team management experience
- Practicing member of the HKICPA is preferred
- Good command of English, Chinese and Putonghua
- A passion for technology and innovation
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Experience in Xero is a huge plus