Sleek is on a mission to revolutionize how entrepreneurs operate their business. We want to give small business owners peace of mind and the power of online solutions to allow them to focus on what they do best – growing their business. As we work for our thousands of customers, we gather millions of data points about their business, and in turn we transform those into useful, actionable insights and recommendations to accelerate their growth through smart algorithms.
We are a team of 200 builders from 17 countries, with offices in Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, Australia and the UK committed to delivering a delightful experience to our clients!
- Drive and manage audit engagements through building business relationships with clients in Hong Kong.
- Manage a client portfolio of SMEs and Startups.
- Manage holistic audit engagements including planning, administration, staff scheduling, staff coaching, review and execution.
- Oversee engagement progress to ensure pre-agreed deadlines and milestones are achieved timely
- Manage good relationships with clients effectively.
- Assist our team in special requests such as tax matters, liquidation, and special operations led by clients.
- Qualified member of HKICPA or equivalent.
- Degree holder major in accounting, corporate finance, or equivalent.
- A minimum of 4 years working experience in a public accounting firm, audit firm, or equivalent, including 2 years as supervisor is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus.
- Self-starter and a passion for technology and innovation.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Great analytical, communication and interpersonal skills to interact with clients.
- Good knowledge of risk management with relevant experience.
- Experience in Xero is a huge plus.
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered.
More about Sleek
At Sleek, we work in a fast-paced start-up environment. We have a strong culture built around our five core values: Simplicity, Loyalty, Excellence, Entrepreneurship, Kindness. As a deliberately multicultural team, our team comprises more than 18 nationalities and spoken languages.
We consider the company’s success to be a result of committed individual and team efforts, and are looking to onboard talented and creative people who want to make a difference. Our corporate social responsibility is a passion we take very seriously as an opportunity to make the world a better place. With a strong commitment to also make Sleek a great place to work, we offer a flexible working environment where we empower every team member to be the best they can be – regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age or identity.
If you think you would be a good fit for our mission, we look forward to hearing from you!