Affiliate Manager, HK/SG
Sleek is a cloud based corporate services platform. We incorporate companies in Singapore and Hong Kong, and help them manage their corporate governance, accounting and tax operations through the use of technology.
Launched in May 2017 by entrepreneurs and for entrepreneurs, Sleek an online corporate services platform. Since our commercial roll out in September 2017, we’ have incorporated thousands of companies (tech startups, SMEs, investment vehicles, financial holdings…) in Singapore and Hong Kong for clients based globally.
Sleek is currently looking for an Affiliate Manager with a great understanding of inside sales, affiliate marketing and corporate services.
As Affiliate Manager, you will be in charge of managing our affiliate network, from clients to external partners; continuously onboarding new members, managing the network engagement, and growing its overall revenue contribution to the company. You’ll be managing affiliates on a day to day basis with problem solving and growth hacking, under the marketing team, in liaison with the sales team.
- Deliver proactive account management by providing business solutions to affiliate partners as well as offering ideas/methods of increasing revenue through unique marketing programs
- Manage and service your existing affiliate relations
- Aggressively recruit new affiliate partners
- Research and work with affiliate partners on efficient methods of optimizing their revenue
- Actively consult with affiliate partners on an ongoing basis to help exceed their revenue goals through recommendations and implementation of best practices around online mktg. programs
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue goals
- Monitor affiliate activity and potential policy/program violations
- Optimize operations and provide technical assistance when needed
- Keep abreast of competition and issues within the corporate service industry, relevant products, and relevant markets
- Attend and participate in team meetings, training seminars, and workshops
- Occasional travel to industry trade shows and conferences
About the ideal candidate:
- 5+ years’ experience managing sales operations or affiliate network
- A strong network among corporate services and legal landscape in Southeast Asia
- Sharp understanding of corporate service industry, terminology, and verticals
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing and activation
- Confidence and ability to prospect and sell/cold call affiliates
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple accounts/relationships/tasks concurrently
- Must be able to think creatively “on your feet” and drive deals to successful completion with a consultative approach
- Positive, team-oriented personality with the desire, ability, and drive to ride a steep, continuous learning curve in the internet industry
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written) and other Southeast Asian language skills a real bonus