1. (of an object) having an elegant, streamlined shape or design.
"his sleek black car slid through the traffic"
synonyms: streamlined, trim, elegant, graceful
"the car's sleek lines"
2. (of a person) having a wealthy and well-groomed appearance.
"his sleek and elegant sisters"
synonyms: well groomed, stylish, wealthy-looking, suave, sophisticated, debonair
3. (of hair, fur, or skin) smooth and glossy.
"he was tall, with sleek, dark hair"next card »
synonyms: smooth, glossy, shiny, shining, lustrous, silken, silky
"his sleek dark hair"
4. (of a person or animal) having smooth, glossy skin, hair, or fur, often taken as a sign
of physical fitness.
"a sleek black cat"
5. ingratiating; unctuous.
"she gave Guy a sleek smile to underline her words"
2. make (the hair) smooth and glossy, typically by applying pressure or moisture to it.
"her black hair was sleeked down"« previous card